Today IBM has released IBM Domino and IBM Notes FP7 on IBM Fix Central.
9.0.1 Fix Pack 7 is a collection of new features and low-risk, high-impact fixes to help customers safely avoid known issues. IBM strongly recommends that customers running Notes/Domino 9.0.1x upgrade to this latest Fix Pack since it adds new features and addresses a small percentage of defects that impact the broadest set of customers. Fix Packs are released periodically to provide a greater level of stability for customer environments. They go through the same level of fix, regression and interoperability testing that occurs with Maintenance Releases. Fix Packs are always cumulative and contain all of the fixes from previous ones. All Fix Packs are language independent and may be applied on any language version of Notes/Domino 9.0.1x.
Notes/Domino 9.0.1 Fix Pack 7 addresses defects in the Client, Server, Notes Browser Plug-in and Domino OpenSocial component.
- 9.0.1 Fix Pack 7 updates the embedded Notes/Domino JVM to 1.6 SR16 FP30 to address security vulnerabilities.
- 9.0.1 Fix Pack 7 adds support for Citrix XenApp 7.7.
- 9.0.1 Fix Pack 7 adds the new features listed in technote 1990268 - New features and enhancements in Notes and Domino Fix Pack 7
9.0.1 Fix Pack 7 Fix List descriptions
- GTONAABGV7 (LO89121) - Client: Fixed a Client crash issue when setting up IMAP
- SFIK86WR26 (LO52999) - Fixed an issue where launched programs do not get focus (technote 1593140)
- SSSS9GACRK (LO80115) - Allow "Advanced Menus" option to be controlled via Policy (technote 1990186)
- +RGAU9XUMQP (LO85491) - Fixed an issue that would cause corrupted attachments when using the Notes API to export data. This was reproducible with the Archiving-API sample code from the API Toolkit. This was a regression in 9.0.1
- TMDS8U5R2K (LO69308) - Fixed a Notes Client delay issue when performing a copy/paste from IE using a proxy server
- RREN9DEFWW (LO77885) - Enable location roaming for roaming users
- FABN9WMMW9 (LO85019) - Addressed a potential Domino server hang condition caused by a deadlock between compact and update tasks. (technote 1979912)
- FABNA3BQDM (LO86717) - Fixed a potential Domino server crash when DBMT is processing soft deletions.
- JSSI7PD47Q (LO37811) - Fixed intermittent crash caused by 3rd party doing Ole to LSXBE
- HSPR9UN6V7 (LO84214) - Fixed a potential Domino Server crash due to a null string passed in to OSGetEnv. This issue commonly would occur if there was no carriage return at the end of Notes.ini file.
- PALT9ZLMA6 (LO86150) - Fixed DXL Export crash occurring on certain documents with bad data,
- KBRN9Q7EZW (LO81185) - Fixed a Domino Linux 64-bit server crash or instability caused by duplicate thread ids. This is described in technote 1976013 and previously required a special Domino Linux 64-bit build to be provided. Now applying this Fix Pack on Domino 9.0.1 will address the issue. Customers who previously received the special Domino Linux 64-bit build should uninstall it, re-install 9.0.1 Gold, followed by 9.0.1 FP7 or higher.
- RDSRAAWQ6U (LO89339) - Updated the time zone table for Libya, Chile and Georgia (Tbilisi)
- NNAI9FV6KW (LO78889) - Fixed an issue where we now keep the recipient name in the internet style when replying to a message. (technote 1979965)
- MLEY9R9HWC (LO82956) - Fixed error when using Google Calendar in iNotes
- KMOAA6LDVX (LO88282) - Fixes iNotes mail or calendar create failure when using Firefox 44/45. (technote 1978919)
- THIOA56QXD (LO87392) - Fix an issue where the phrase part will remain after closing the namepicker.
- TOGA9Q3GG5 (LO82425) - Fix a message display issue in IE
- +CSAO9XJAFD (LO85349) - Fixed the arrow icon of vertical scroll bar. This is a regression in 9.0.1.
If running IBM Traveler or IBM mail support for Microsoft Outlook on Linux 64-bit, you should upgrade those products to the latest releases available prior to upgrading to Domino 9.0.1 FP7. See technote 1990034 for details.
SPR XXLI9RNB7U - Windows Domino Server: JVM version is reverted to 9.0.1 gold's version when un-installing/downgrading from a 9.0.1 Fix Pack to a prior Fix Pack. This will not impact most customers, as downgrading to a prior fix pack is not a common operation. This issue also does not affect future fix pack upgrades. DETAILS: On Windows, the Domino server installer gives you an option to downgrade to either a prior Fix Pack level or to the gold release. If customers want to downgrade to an earlier Fix Pack level, it is recommended that you un-install the Fix Pack, which will leave the server at 9.0.1 gold, then proceed with the Fix Pack install of your choice. This will ensure the correct JVM level is installed. This issue is documented in technote 1980538.
Note: IBM Notes Mac 9.0.1 32-bit is superseded by Mac 9.0.1 64-bit. Customers looking for a Notes Mac 32-bit client fix pack are encouraged instead to download and install Notes 9.0.1 Mac 64-bit. Passport Advantage part numbers can be found in this document: Supportability Q&A about IBM Notes and OS X 10.11.x
Download : IBM Fix Central